martes, 6 de julio de 2010

TECHNOLOGY: iPhone 4 battery life...is very good; reviewing Invisible Shield

TECHNOLOGY
BLOG

iPhone 4 battery life...is very good; reviewing Invisible Shield
6 Jul 2010, 4:42 pm

iphone4blackwhite.jpgI'm used to having to charge my iPhone 3G absolutely every day. By 8pm it was complaining about needing a charge.

With the new iPhone 4 I'm able to go at least two days between charges.

I'm curious to see if you readers are seeing similar results. Anyone?

Also, I've installed the Zagg Invisible Shield on the front and back of my iPhone 4. The combination of the Invisible Shield plus Apple's Bumper case seems like a great solution.

I'll be doing a full review of this combination in a few weeks.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

The Biggest Scam Ever

Articulandia
contador de visitas